Saturday, May 9, 2009

Theachers Are Held More Accountable

I love teaching the Bible.

Actually I love teaching anything.
I think I have a teacher’s mentality.
If I know something, I just can’t wait to share. I want you to know it too.
But this is a Big Responsibility. God holds Teachers more accountable.

According to Ezra 7:10 they are accountable in four ways.
They are to devote their hearts for obedient service.
They are to study the meaning of God’s Word.
They are to obey what they discover
They are to teach what they have learned.
For the most part, true Bible teaching is the overflow of one obedient life into the life of another.

Teachers need to be able to share of their own life and to relate to the lives of those they teach.
also to teach on a level that is easily understood.
If teachers are always teaching over people’s head, they will not be able to reach them.

All Christians, not just teachers need to watch what they do.
Not doing anything that weakens or kills their testimony or in any way leads other Christians astray.

· But if anyone causes one of these little ones who trusts in me to lose faith, it would be better for that person to be thrown into the sea with a large millstone tied around the neck. - Matthew 18:6
· "But if anyone causes one of these little ones who trusts in me to lose faith, it would be better for that person to be thrown into the sea with a large millstone tied around the neck. - Mark 9:42
· It would be better to be thrown into the sea with a large millstone tied around the neck than to face the punishment in store for harming one of these little ones. - Luke 17:2

As Christians, we must always be aware that the world is watching us
And ACT accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment